Sunday, March 15, 2015

Happy National Post Pi Day!

    Photo by Mary Bach

We made it through 13th, Friday
to Saturday, National Pi Day!
I shouldn't have to say it twice,
come on in and have a slice.

I'm not just a word nerd, I'm also a sort of a number nut.  And, hey, any excuse to have pie is good enough for me, so I just had to bake a pi pie.  :o)  And thanks to Jazz Bumpa for reminding me to post about about this!  I did bake this on Pi Day, but it's a post Pi Day post.  :o)  For the Toads Sunday Mini-Challenge.



9 comments:

  1. Everyone seems to be making clever poems for this challenge, impressive. You definitely seemed to show a bit of your number nerd in this one though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Kenn, I'm a nerd. But I make good pie. :o)

      Delete
  2. My husband bought a Pi t-shirt (which is the only way I knew it was Pi day) so I appreciated this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary. Sounds like your husband is my kind of nerd. :o)

      Delete
  3. piece of pie! Oh, I mean easy as cake

    ReplyDelete