Friday, December 16, 2011

100 Posts and 100 People!


 Here we are at this momentous occasion - my 100th blog post of the year.  (Ok, so maybe not actually momentous, but a big deal for me)   Also, several days ago I also reached 100 followers thanks to Niels Blomberg, who I didn't even pay!  Then, I just crashed right though that record to 101 followers when my friend Leela Harrop joined.  Thanks to both of you - and of course the other 99 of you as well!   :o)
So a big Woo Hoo!  And it's all gravy from here to the end of the year.  Though, I'm not really a gravy fan, so maybe a different metaphor is called for here.  Anyway, enough of my rambling and I just want to 

THANK YOU ALL!

8 comments:

  1. Yay ... a momentous occassion indeed!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean you pay followers. Crap! I missed out hmph..haha congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat - hahaha, your check is in the mail! And thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! This is the first of many big milestones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings:

    Hope all is well.

    Noting that you have been part of poets rally in the year of 2011,
    what an achievement, thanks for your outstanding contribution to us
    along the way, keep up the excellence. Best!

    Come join our poetry rally today if you wish to mingle and get inspired!

    A poem of your choice or a free verse is accepted.


    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    Looking forward to seeing you share.
    Respect and hugs.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete