Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Gingrich in Song



Does anyone else notice that Gingrich and Grinch sound so very much alike?  Just for fun I made up something about Newt after his disappointment in the Iowa caucus to be sung to the tune of Mr. Grinch.  Remember, if JUST IN FUN!   (Image from Reason.com)

You're erratic, Newt Gingrich.
You’re up and then you’re down.
You're as constant as an elevator; 
Smile first and then frown, 
Newt Gingrich.
You frighten the party base like a weird, scary clown.

You're a loser, Newt Gingrich.
Your platform’s full of holes.

For another hundred votes.
I think you’d sell your families’ souls, Newt Gingrich.
I wouldn't vote for you with a 
Thirty-nine and a half point lead in the poles.


You're a moron, Newt. Gingrich.
Your brain is in a fog, 
You have all the smarts and logic of a Mad Alaskan dog, 
Newt Gingrich.
Given the choice between the two of you, 
I'd take the mad Alaskan dog.

You're incompetent, Newt Gingrich.
Your bills are full of gunk.
Your contract with America
Nearly got us sunk, 
Newt Gingrich.

The three words that best describe you, 
Are as follows, and I quote"
Stink! 
Stank! 
Stunk! 

13 comments:

  1. Aww poor Newt, he has it hard enough as it is haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that was fun
    And well done
    You gave poor Newt a blast
    He's going down fast

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pure genius ... wonderful!! I did sing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heheh - thanks guys :o) this was just for fun..the name fit so well. Glad that you got a chuckle. I'm a terrible singer, but I'm trying to recruit a friend to sing it for me. I'll let you know if that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mike - heheh, just a little fun :o)

    Pat - Thanks...I've always thought the names were too close to just let it go.

    Helen - Thanks girlfriend! That's great that you sang it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Just sat this Mary and LMAO!! This is great! So clever and straight to the point!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha....love it....seriously none of the candidates make it easy to like him...it was humorous his response to trumps endorsement yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Brian. Yes...it's an interesting group they have assembled.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good heavens, Mary! You found a pic of him that's worse than the G-Man's moobspic. Much enjoyed your poem . . but ohhh how I wish G-Man could be persuaded to set up a LinkyList.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Doc! lol, that is a doozie! Glad you liked the poem, I wish I could get someone to record it for me. Interested?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You wondered if anyone had come up with anything like this yet? Yes I heard it on wed or thur on the Randy Rhodes show. two of her ops guys wrote and sang it for her show. You might be able to podcast it. I liked your lyrics better. There is no way I could keep a lambasting of this creetin to only 55 words. That would be wrong!

    http://writinginthebachs.blogspot.com/2012/01/gingrich-in-song.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Wander! So, I can't carry a tune...any suggestions> And sorry I didn't get back here sooner. Thanks btw for you comments. Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete